Σάββατο 30 Ιουλίου 2011

Happy Birthday Livia ! My 23rd Birthday ♥






Hello everyone! I turned 23 today. Time is flying by really quickly, but I'm learning to accept it now rather than be overwhelmed by its speed. I didn't plan anything special for today, and I really didn't expect anything, so I was very pleasantly surprised by the turn of events, and I'm really happy :)

I was the last one to wake up today, and when I did, one of my brothers showed me a video that my dad and sister have made for me! They're both away at the moment (and I miss them terribly) and this Happy Birthday video made me miss them more. They must have spent a lot of time and effort on this, and it shows my sister's creativity and sense of humour quite well. I've been watching this video on repeat since I first saw it. Ahh I miss them so much!

I hope you enjoy this video, as much as I did!


http://www.princess-livia.com/2011/07/happy-birthday-livia-my-23rd-birthday.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PrincesaLivia+%28%E2%99%A5+Princesa+Livia+%E2%99%A5%29
........................................................

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου